Our aim at The Physiotherapy Clinic is to provide an excellent rehabilitation service in modern, clean, safe and friendly surroundings.
We specialise in all musculoskeletal problems including:
- Back and neck conditions
- Joint injuries including hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle
- Sprains and strains to ligaments, tendons, muscle and other soft tissues
- Hand conditions
- Arthritic conditions
- Sports injuries
- Overuse and repetitive strain problems
- Rehabilitation following elective and traumatic orthopaedic surgery
- Rehabilitation from road traffic accidents and whiplash
- Women’s health and incontinence
- Ante and postnatal care
- Work station and ergonomic assessment and recommendations
- Chronic pain syndrome
We have excellent liaison with the medical community in the surrounding areas including consultants in Reading, Basingstoke and Oxford. We are committed to providing skilled, friendly help and advice.
Self-referrals are welcomed and it is not necessary for you to have seen a doctor first.
Follow-up assessment (30 mins)
Follow-up assessment (60 mins)
Follow-up home visit
We accept payment by card, cheque, cash or bank transfer.
Costs for sessions with associates vary. Please ask for details and fees for Massage, Pilates, and Personal Training sessions.
Late cancellations and non-attendance charges are at the discretion of the clinician. We reserve the right to charge the full cost of an appointment for non-attendance or cancellation with less than 24 hours notice.