Assessment and treatment for children aged 0-16 including:
- Advice and treatment for babies and toddlers with developmental delay (including premature babies)
- Neurological conditions such as cerebral palsy
- Injuries such as sprains and recovery from fractures
- Musculoskeletal problems relating to growth and posture
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor – massage techniques for parents to use with their babies to aid digestion, help with colic and reinforcing bonding with your baby
Full detailed assessment with personalised advice and programmes for children and their carers to continue at home.
Home, nursery and school visits can be made if necessary to treat a child in an environment familiar to them. Share helpful advice and treatment techniques with carers and educational staff.
Assessments and treatments tailored to be age appropriate to help each patient feel comfortable and safe. Games and toys are used to make sessions fun for younger patients.
Follow-up home visit
We accept payment by card, cheque, cash or bank transfer.
Costs for sessions with associates vary. Please ask for details and fees for Massage, Pilates, and Personal Training sessions.
Late cancellations and non-attendance charges are at the discretion of the clinician. We reserve the right to charge the full cost of an appointment for non-attendance or cancellation with less than 24 hours notice.