- Back and neck injuries
- Cartilage and meniscal tears/injuries
- Anterior knee pain, runners knee and other lower limb mechanical disorders
- Muscle strain
- Ligament and tendon tears
- Repetitive injuries such as tennis elbow
Structured rehab following:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstructions
- Meniscal tidy up
- Ankle ligament reconstruction
- Micro fractures for chondral defects
- Rotator cuff repair
- Stabilisation for shoulder dislocations
- Labral tears of hip and shoulder
- Biomechanical assessments
- Running injuries including video analysis. Optimise your running technique in line with current evidence
- Cycling injuries, assessment of and advice on your bike setup to optimise your performance.
- Sports injuries in children is a speciality including treatment of Osgood Schlatters, Severs, growing pains
Follow up (30 mins)
Follow up (60 mins)
We accept payment by card, cheque, cash or bank transfer.
Costs for sessions with associates vary. Please ask for details and fees for Massage, Pilates, and Personal Training sessions.
Late cancellations and non-attendance charges are at the discretion of the clinician. We reserve the right to charge the full cost of an appointment for non-attendance or cancellation with less than 24 hours notice.